BBO Discussion Forums: looking for regular online partner - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

looking for regular online partner

#1 User is offline   cactus1982 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-January-27, 15:11

hi all, I'm looking for a partner to play some hands or online tournaments. I'm from Montreal and I'll be available mostly weekdays in the evening and all day during the weekends. I play a considerable amount of conventions and I'm open to learn some new ones. I like to play in Just Declare tourney here in BBO and I score on average 55%. I'm looking for someone who like to play but that would like to go over hands later on to talk and discuss what was good and what went wrong to improve as a team.

I'm looking to play a 2/1 game and you can see what i play on my profile on BBO. My user name is cactus1982. You can respond here or contacted me via BBO. Thanks all :)

#2 User is offline   abbadagg 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-February-02, 11:49

View Postcactus1982, on 2021-January-27, 15:11, said:

hi all, I'm looking for a partner to play some hands or online tournaments. I'm from Montreal and I'll be available mostly weekdays in the evening and all day during the weekends. I play a considerable amount of conventions and I'm open to learn some new ones. I like to play in Just Declare tourney here in BBO and I score on average 55%. I'm looking for someone who like to play but that would like to go over hands later on to talk and discuss what was good and what went wrong to improve as a team.

I'm looking to play a 2/1 game and you can see what i play on my profile on BBO. My user name is cactus1982. You can respond here or contacted me via BBO. Thanks all :)

I am also looking for a partner and I'd like to play with you; your profile is fine with me. I often play Instant Tournaments with robots, where I usually end up in the top 3.

If other people are willing to try me out, please contact me.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users