Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Absolutely Dire New Version

#1 User is offline   dave251164 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-January-13, 10:10

Just tried to play in a daylong in the new none Flash version and it took forever, with the cards being played so slowly that concentration was impossible, but much worse was to come!

In a 25c race the GIB used to play immediately each time, but now thye're taking forever each time.

They were pausing all the time for 20 or 30 seconds even with only 2 cards left.

Then the Numbers showed up to bid but the Suits below them didn't and it wouldn't let me click on the numbers anyway.

When it eventually let me open 4H the cards in my hand started to display oddly with gaps in various places in the middle and nothing I clicked worked, even to leave.

Had to leave by clicking the X to get off the screen.

I tried other sites and they loaded and worked fine, so my net is working alright.

I really wish that I hadn't taken advanatge of the buy $$ and get some $$free offer before Xmas now, as I'm stuck with loads of $$ that I can no longer use to pleasantly play bridge, but just to raise my blood pressure by it's awfulness instead!

#2 User is offline   TylerE 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-January-13, 11:24

Is anyone surprised?

I have never seen software that gets so consistently worse with every single release.

The Windows software that hasn't been touched in 10 years is still by far the best.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users