Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Seek partner for play

#1 User is offline   ljsegil 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-December-23, 09:28

I am an intermediate level player, would like to play 2/1 GF (most of the BBO convention card (edited version is listed as favorite in my profile). Can also add Bergen raises, puppet stayman and Smolen, UDC discards, whatever would suit partner. I am still a relative newcomer and still learning all of this; my play of the hand may not be as skilled as my bidding preferences might suggest (nor is my bidding for that matter). I am available most any day, any time, any duration of play, casual games initially or lower level tournament play (hopefully to advance from there), from 9am to 5pm CST, unless there is a Bear’s game on. Would welcome opportunity to chat offboard to refine systems or just become acquainted. Would welcome another player trying to get to a higher level of play or a more advanced player with much patience and tolerance for mistakes, and be delighted to hook up with someone who likes to teach! However, my greatest desire is to have a partner with whom I can play in any mutually understood system, ideally but not necessarily several times a week.
Best, Larry

#2 User is offline   BuzzJp 

• Pip

Posted 2020-December-24, 02:07

My name is John, but I am in Sydney Australia time zone. Don't do much Bergen. thejohnpike@gmail.com

#3 User is offline   PPackr 

• Pip

Posted 2020-December-24, 06:50

BuzzJp, on 2020-December-24, 02:07, said:

My name is John, but I am in Sydney Australia time zone. Don't do much Bergen. thejohnpike@gmail.com

------------------I host a tuesday evining free tournament. My goal is to provide a relaxing, fun tournament where people can meet and enjoy like minded casual bridge players they can 'hook up' with for play at other times. There is usually lots of tournament chat, music links, and good natured fun. Kibitzers are welcome. See last week's email to the group at https://docs.google....it?usp=sharing. Stop by and check us out.
ppackr Les, aka Toad

ppackr Les

#4 User is offline   rq4mulae 

• PipPip
  • Interests:bridge; uh, hmm, sheesh ... oh yeah, baseball! White Sox and Cardinals and anyone else playing Cubs.

Posted 2020-December-24, 13:58

Hi there!

Check your BBO Mailbox for my messages; I may be of use to you in one or more ways ... except when the Packers are on the tube. Posted Image

Bob "rq4mulae"
If it ain't broke, it's just been fixed ... or never used.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users