Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Double check third pass To undo misclick when it is third pass

#1 User is offline   michaelbey 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-December-04, 10:35

When a call is made and followed by two passes, the player in fourth seat, the pass-out seat, may misclick and click inadvertently on Pass when he meant Dbl or something else.
Unfortunately, there is no reprieve, no second chance. The auction ends and the final contract is determined and we are waiting for the lead.
Suggested remedy: When it is a third pass after the last bid, the player should be prompted in a pop-up window: "Are you sure?" Simple yes or no answer. (Previous Passes had their chance for an Undo.)

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-December-06, 12:27

I think you can still request an undo of the final pass until the opening lead has been made.

I personally people would find it annoying if they always have to confirm the final pass. If you have a problem with misbids you should enable "Confirm bids".

#3 User is offline   michaelbey 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-December-06, 16:54

Thank you barmar for you reply to both posts. I hadn't realized my suggestions are "minor" in your eyes. To me they are major and to fix them would take very little resources. They are minor in the sense that they can easily be fixed. I do appreciate that you took the time to answer me and won't pursue the matter any further. I trust that BBO is doing the best they can to provide their customers with the most enjoyable experience.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users