Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Screen layout Can I change it?

#1 User is offline   janemack1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-November-21, 08:02

I am playing bridgebase on an iPad, until very recently I had the options “play messages people history accounts” displayed vertically down the right, which meant after my first game I could press history and always have the score and the last game displayed in addition to the new game, now I have these options displayed horizontally along the bottom of my screen, And I now have to press history to get the last game but then have to press play to get back to the current game. I would like to get my options displayed on the right, is there any way I can do this?

#2 User is offline   andybrown 

• Pip

Posted 2020-November-22, 05:00

same here, most disappointing and confusing!

#3 User is offline   ABN2020 

• Pip

Posted 2020-November-22, 06:21

I have exactly the same issue. It seems there are two versions of the website - one designed for a mobile browser and one for a desktop browser. In the desktop version, if you go to Account / Settings, under general there's an option called 'split screen' which enables the view we want. This option is not available on the mobile browser version. On your iPad, in the Safari search bar, if you tap on the 'aA' for settings, it gives you the option to switch to the desktop browser version ('Request Desktop Website'). However, when I do that, I still get the mobile version. Soooo frustrating. I also tried downloading the app - but that ALSO doesn't have the 'split screen' option. Also tried opening BBO in Chrome instead of Safari ... only get the mobile browser version there too ...

#4 User is offline   richwood4 

• Pip

Posted 2021-February-02, 10:14

Try zooming out with your browser (Ctr-) in Firefox. This should trigger the desktop version.

#5 User is offline   janename1 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-02, 20:10

I zoomed out and it fix the problem. Just go from 200% down

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users