Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Directing on BBO

#1 User is offline   vEBU207140 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-November-02, 08:21

For the last two weeks, I have noticed when I direct that if I leave a table, more often than not it does not take me back to the team list but gives me a blank screen. If I refresh I get a split screen with the director tabs moved to the centre.

I then have to go through the rigmarole of having to completely log in and as soon as I visit a table I then have to go through it all again.

This is really inconveniencing and shouldn't be happening. I am using an IMac which is up-to-date with the latest upgrades.

I have put up with this for a fortnight now and it really needs to be addressed with some urgency.

I am happy to send a screenshot of the split-screen I get.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-November-03, 15:31

There's a known bug that sometimes causes the web application to crash like this; we've seen it more often when logging out (it happened to me twice last night).

Unfortunately, it's very hard to reproduce in testing, so the client programmer hasn't been able to fix it yet. But it's on our priority list.

#3 User is offline   vEBU207140 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-November-09, 06:05

View Postbarmar, on 2020-November-03, 15:31, said:

There's a known bug that sometimes causes the web application to crash like this; we've seen it more often when logging out (it happened to me twice last night).

Unfortunately, it's very hard to reproduce in testing, so the client programmer hasn't been able to fix it yet. But it's on our priority list.

This has now been going on for 3 weeks. I am becoming increasingly frustrated. I have had at least 15 instances every session when I have to log in and out. If you are not going to deal with it, I am going to move all our Club Sessions to RealBridge.

Our club spends a lot of money with BBO and we expect good service. This is poor service.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-November-15, 17:56

View PostvEBU207140, on 2020-November-09, 06:05, said:

This has now been going on for 3 weeks.

It's been going on much longer than that.

We think it might be fixed in the next release of the browser version.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users