Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What is wrong with the bbo app? Cannot log in

#1 User is offline   chintz 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-August-18, 04:12

Hi all I get a screen message for two days running that a critical file is missing to download or open bbo. They ask me to check my connection. My connection is just fine. Whst is this? Please help I do not like the format of the regular on line site.

#2 User is offline   gooner86 

• Pip

Posted 2020-August-18, 04:32

Same with me

View Postchintz, on 2020-August-18, 04:12, said:

Hi all I get a screen message for two days running that a critical file is missing to download or open bbo. They ask me to check my connection. My connection is just fine. Whst is this? Please help I do not like the format of the regular on line site.

#3 User is offline   mimib1686 

• Pip

Posted 2020-August-18, 07:00

I am having the same issue on my iPad as well as my iphone. “ could not load critical file. Please check your internet connection and try again”. My internet connection is fine. I am able to successfully connect to other apps.

#4 User is offline   rickytrump 

• Pip

Posted 2020-August-18, 07:08

Similar problem on all my iPhones and iPads. Ok on chrome

#5 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-August-18, 15:47

BBO had system problems yesterday and today. Should be fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience.

https://blog.bridgeb.../system-issues/

#6 User is offline   barbak01 

• Pip

Posted 2020-November-06, 09:42

Cannot get bbo to download program. Says check internet connection which is fine. I can get bbo on my iPhone but not my iPad. Please help. Never had this problem on my iPad before.

#7 User is offline   babshenry 

• Pip

Posted 2021-October-02, 19:47

error message on laptop. "Unable to load critical file. Check internet connection and retry." this started yesterday on my Mac laptop only. i can sign in on my iPhone and iPad. I prefer playing on my laptop. Please help me solve this issue. I have tried using bluetooth and my phone as a hotspot, but am still unable to sign in on BBO using laptop.

#8 User is offline   ADKQueen 

• Pip

Posted 2021-October-03, 11:54

Good day. I am helping a very elderly lady who has been playing on her iPad for several months now. Yesterday when she tried to log in, she received the message "critical file missing"and "check internet connection". Her internet connection is 100% as she is able to access any other site on her iPad. After deleting the app I tried to reload it only to get the message "The app is incompatible with this device". So we gathered the version of the iPad must be too old for the BBO app.

I then went and bought her a brand new Lenovo tablet which she could use yesterday to play her games. However, today when she tried on the new tablet she got exactly the same "critical file missing etc" message when she tried to log in! There is most definitely nothing wrong with her internet connection!

What is the problem with the BBO app and the tablets? Could someone please, please give advice on how to fix this?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users