Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Difficulties when Directing

#1 User is offline   vEBU207140 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-November-02, 08:53

For the last two weeks, I have noticed when I direct that if I leave a table, more often than not it does not take me back to the team list but gives me a blank screen. If I refresh I get a split screen with the director tabs moved to the centre.

I then have to go through the rigmarole of having to completely log in and as soon as I visit a table I then have to go through it all again.

This is really inconveniencing and shouldn't be happening. I am using an IMac which is up-to-date with the latest upgrades.

I have put up with this for a fortnight now and it really needs to be addressed with some urgency.

I am happy to send a screenshot of the split-screen I get.

#2 User is offline   kenjay 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-November-02, 11:49

View PostvEBU207140, on 2020-November-02, 08:53, said:

For the last two weeks, I have noticed when I direct that if I leave a table, more often than not it does not take me back to the team list but gives me a blank screen. If I refresh I get a split screen with the director tabs moved to the centre.

I then have to go through the rigmarole of having to completely log in and as soon as I visit a table I then have to go through it all again.

This is really inconveniencing and shouldn't be happening. I am using an IMac which is up-to-date with the latest upgrades.

I have put up with this for a fortnight now and it really needs to be addressed with some urgency.

I am happy to send a screenshot of the split-screen I get.

I get this on one of my laptops, but only when I log out. Just thought it was me.

#3 User is offline   vEBU207140 

• Pip

Posted 2020-November-02, 12:39

It happens 15-20 times for me every session.

#4 User is offline   peterb001 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-November-02, 17:57

View PostvEBU207140, on 2020-November-02, 08:53, said:

This also happens to me (and I think a number of other people). As you say, once it has happened, you need to log off and log on again.

I have found that if you leave the table using the 'home' button, you can then proceed without any issues (at least for a while), though eventually it does go wrong as you describe.

#5 User is offline   vEBU207140 

• Pip

Posted 2020-November-03, 06:33

Last night was awful - I had to delay the session and got as many people playing as possible. We had players experiencing difficulties getting in and I had to spend 45 dealing with phone calls from upset players not able to play.

I then got booted for 45 minutes which meant director calls were missed and adjustments not made.

This complete lack of responses and answers from BBO is unacceptable. Other clubs are now actively looking at other providers and we will join them.

BBO needs to get its act together and have the courtesy to tell its members what is going on. Otherwise, it will lose clubs.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users