BBO Discussion Forums: Replay hand or send to practice table - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Replay hand or send to practice table

#1 User is offline   thepossum 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-October-27, 18:47

Hi there

Apologies if this has been asked before, and I know I can save hands for later. But most of the time in general casual play (especially with bots) it would be helpful either for the hand to stay on the screen until you choose to redeal (dont know if thats an option), or to replay (without affecting scoring obviously), or to send to bidding table etc

Is any of that possible.

regards P

#2 User is offline   nullve 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:partscores

Posted 2020-October-27, 20:06

Find the hand movie and from the menu select 'Export' -> 'Upload deal to table'.

#3 User is offline   thepossum 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2020-November-01, 19:28

View Postnullve, on 2020-October-27, 20:06, said:

Find the hand movie and from the menu select 'Export' -> 'Upload deal to table'.

Thankyou. I realise there are ways of doing it through saved hands and hand records. I was hoping for an option on a table that would allow a kind of review, replay etc option before moving on to the next hand. Even a way of pausing the hands

#4 User is online   mycroft 

• Secretary Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2020-November-02, 11:56

History on the right pane of the screen will have all the hands. Select the last one (it should auto-select for you) and discuss to your heart's content.

A button to trigger "next hand" has been often asked since march - and it won't happen. Just ignore the fact that the table thinks you have cards in your hands, and look at the last one.

You will want to set "permission required to play" to ensure that BBO doesn't time out the dealer while you do it, and you will need to have 4 people who all want the pause.
When I go to sea, don't fear for me, Fear For The Storm -- Birdie and the Swansong (tSCoSI)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users