Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Online convention cards

#1 User is offline   Vampyr 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-October-17, 08:18

I had about eight convention cards stored in my account; and now they’re all lost, at least on my new iPad. Please tell me how to restore them. But they were a lot of work.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-October-25, 12:50

Sometimes the application will mistakenly show everything empty in the Convention Cards tab. It doesn't mean your cards are gone, it's just a temporary glitch. Logout and log back in and it should clear up.

#3 User is offline   naskippy 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-November-08, 13:08

I have found as BBO has evolved that managing Convention Cards is a nightmare. I have many cards with the same person name on them but they are for other people I play with. Many time when you sign up for games the convention cards do not show up and then you have opps that complain there is no convention card posted when it should have automatic posted. The Convention Card system in BBO is in need of a complete overhaul and needs to be fixed and made more user friendly. Also when trying to print a convention card this is an absolute nightmare and many things cut off. I have tried everything and continue to have ongoing issues as do many of my partners.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users