Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Robot with half table Player registered with robot not seated

#1 User is offline   vnibu131 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-September-24, 13:19

We had a Virtual tournament with 33 pairs. One pair is a human and a robot. This gives us 17 tables with 2 sitouts which I would replace with robots. But at the start we only have 16 tables and the human with robot are booted off.
He got a message 'not enough space -retry' or similar. I assume from BBO's seating there is no reason that he would be on the sitout table at the start or anytime.
Is there a policy that drops off a pair which includes a robot in a half table situation? If so could the unfortunate player not be properly informed.?

#2 User is offline   kenjay 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-September-24, 16:43

View Postvnibu131, on 2020-September-24, 13:19, said:

We had a Virtual tournament with 33 pairs. One pair is a human and a robot. This gives us 17 tables with 2 sitouts which I would replace with robots. But at the start we only have 16 tables and the human with robot are booted off.
He got a message 'not enough space -retry' or similar. I assume from BBO's seating there is no reason that he would be on the sitout table at the start or anytime.
Is there a policy that drops off a pair which includes a robot in a half table situation? If so could the unfortunate player not be properly informed.?

Can only assume he was not online at tournament start, he was in casual, or had used up his BBO dollars between registering and ready to join. No other reason to be booted. Does your virtual club use the hack +allavail+ ? This stops the tourney starting until all registered players are online.

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-September-28, 09:36

View Postvnibu131, on 2020-September-24, 13:19, said:

Could you give me the tourney number and the username of the player so I can check the log?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users