BBO Discussion Forums: Larger fonts, and larger windows for results - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Larger fonts, and larger windows for results Difficulties to read and see for TD's with older sight.

#1 User is offline   sissill 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-September-22, 06:48

Hi programmers and bboworkers in charge.

I have now finally changed to web version 3 because of too bad connection on the old version 5.2.21 (which was easy to read for us with a bad sight.

I am a host and TD on bbo for about 10 years. 66 years old and not the best sight.

I therefore have great problems to read the text in the boxes on version 3 (and I am not the only one) I therefore kindly ask if there is a possiblillity to make some changes or options as regards:

1. Make an option to see the windows (box) for result for a player larger so I can see the contract and tricks at least 3 times bigger. (in version 5.2.21 I can choose to see it on the whole window.

2. Make all fonts larger (10) and more sharp. I can't read the grey letters.

3. I wish that the time left to play starts to blink when 2 minutes left. (like it doen in 5.2.21) Players do not have an eye on the clock, if it starts blinking they will be aware of it.

4. Make it possible For TD to see the results for all tabes when the TD is not playing himself.

5. Make it possible for TD to see wiewers on a tabe by clicking on a table and have an optioen to choose See Wiewers.

Thank you very much for your attention :) Hope you at leat can make bigger font and bold types :) As it is now, I have to have help from another TD to make adjustments.

Yours sincerely
Host/TD
Sissill

#2 User is offline   Gerardo 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-September-22, 10:01

You can maximize the BBO window to start.

Click on the chat area brings a menu, which include options to enlarge and recude the chat font.

You can also enlarge the right panel, at the expense of the left one, there is a line between the two than you can drag to change the size of both.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users