BBO Discussion Forums: Muddled target attribute in My Hands - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Muddled target attribute in My Hands

#1 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-September-21, 08:41

Another user made a post about this quite recently, but I didn't fully understand it at the time and it doesn't seem to have been fixed, so here goes again.

When in 'My Hands' you click 'Movie' and 'Traveller' the target attribute does not seem to be set consistently, at least for me using Chrome under Windows 10. Just after I open a tourney if I click a 'Movie' link I get it in a new tab, but if I click a 'Traveller' it cannibalises the existing tab. If in that 'Traveller' I click a 'Movie' I again get it in a new tab. But if instead I manually open the 'Traveller' in a new tab, now clicking a 'Movie' opens a new window.

I find the new window behaviour a real nuisance because I can't use browser extensions on it and if I forget to close the window it trashes my open tabs next time I start Chrome (I use the 'continue where you left off' setting).

Bottom line: I would prefer 'Traveller' to open a new tab like 'Movie' normally does, in any case for the two to be consistent at all times, and never open a new window.

Am I doing something wrong and if not could it be fixed please?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users