BBO Discussion Forums: Access old BBO browser 5.2.21 or newer versions - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Access old BBO browser 5.2.21 or newer versions User access to member's privately developed cc

#1 User is offline   BFone 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-September-16, 11:40

I am able to have full access to the original BBO browser 5.2.21 as my user name: BFone; this includes the full access to maintain my private cc including editing for many years. However, PROBLEM #1: I cannot log in with my original user name: x-xx, that I had registered almost within a year since BBO had been launched. When I log on via 5.2.21 with my user name x-xx, I was always re-directed to a flash internet browser, which still allows me to assign my private cc to play with other BBO members. Recently, PROBLEM #2: the latest internet browser not only cannot provide access for x-xx to use BBO member's private cc, it did not even allow me to assign my private cc to other BBO users and play my cc. Wonder if there is a way to revise and update the BBO member name access list to browser version 5.2.21 and include the user name x-xx, in order to to resolve my 2 problems associated with x-xx.[size=[size="5"]"6"][/size][/size]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users