Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Daily Free Tournament Sticking

#1 User is offline   cardboy70 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-August-20, 02:18

For the last week or so, I have been having a problem with games getting frozen in the middle of the daily free tournaments. I mean it's time for the bot to play & the bot doesn't play & then I have to click on the Back button & go back & reenter the tournament. I cannot even pay a single hand without going back & reentering.

This is happening in both Flash Version & also the v3 version. Anyone else facing this?

#2 User is offline   cardboy70 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-September-13, 19:22

Am I the only one affected by this?

For me, this happens in the Free Daylong Tournament. I can't even play a single hand of the tournament without it "sticking" in the middle of the hand. Then I have press back & get out of the tournament & come back in again. In a 10 hand tournament, I end up doing it 15 times at least. Happens in both Flash & v3.

Can the devs/admins please look at this. BBO Day Long Tournament has pretty much become unusable for me. I have no issues with the Friday Free Solitaire tournament in Flash/V3 or the Bridge Bingo in Flash.

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-September-14, 01:10

View Postcardboy70, on 2020-September-13, 19:22, said:

Am I the only one affected by this?

For me, this happens in the Free Daylong Tournament. I can't even play a single hand of the tournament without it "sticking" in the middle of the hand. Then I have press back & get out of the tournament & come back in again. In a 10 hand tournament, I end up doing it 15 times at least. Happens in both Flash & v3.

Can the devs/admins please look at this. BBO Day Long Tournament has pretty much become unusable for me. I have no issues with the Friday Free Solitaire tournament in Flash/V3 or the Bridge Bingo in Flash.

Sounds like it's something on your side. Clear browser cache, or try another browser, see if that helps.

#4 User is offline   cardboy70 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-September-15, 02:35

View Postdiana_eva, on 2020-September-14, 01:10, said:

Sounds like it's something on your side. Clear browser cache, or try another browser, see if that helps.

My regular browser is Firefox. Today, the daily free tournament is not even starting. It's sticking even before the first hand is dealt (i am using a different userid than the one I am using to post here). I tried in incognito mode (where there would be no cache) and the same issue there also. I tried with edge & same issue there also. In all cases I tried with both flash version & also v3.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users