Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO Casual Play!

#1 User is offline   saahask 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-September-07, 23:28

Greetings to all you fellow bridge enthusiasts! I'm Saahas Kohli, a high school junior, and on behalf of the Monta Vista High School Bridge Club, I want to extend our sympathies for all the hardships that you all have endured during this pandemic. Social distancing and isolation have become a common part of our everyday lives, but we want to do whatever we can to make the situation less stressful for everyone, and part of that is by sharing our love of bridge. We plan to organize several tables for casual play on BBO, where all may participate to practice their bridge skills in a fun virtual environment. I know that in the regular "Casual" mode, it can get frustrating sometimes because of frequent player inactivity and wait times, so we're hoping that organizing a BBO virtual club can bring like-minded people together to play a set of active, exciting games. If you are interested in joining, please take a couple of minutes to fill out this short survey so we can get your BBO usernames and match each of you up with an appropriately skilled partner or one of your choosing: Sign-Up Sheet. We meet for 1-2 hours on weekends every 2 weeks; all we need is your BBO username, and feel free to join us at any scheduled meeting.

Sincerely,
The Monta Vista Bridge Club

#2 User is offline   saahask 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-September-11, 00:10

Our next meeting is on September 19th. For more information, you can sign up to be notified of any future events.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users