BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for partner to try ETM Gold - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for partner to try ETM Gold Looking to try ETM Gold system

#1 User is offline   lazyjay4 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2005-June-03, 21:30

Anyone interesting in trying the ETM Gold system on the Bridgematers.com website should contact me here or email me directly.

Thanks

#2 User is offline   LukeG 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2005-June-07, 19:54

Yes, I'm interested but will need some time to absorb it all.
Luke Gillespie

#3 User is offline   Double ! 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:My personal interests are my family and my friends. I am extremely concerned about the lives and futures of the kids (and their families) that I work with. I care about the friends I have made on BBO. Also, I am extremely concerned about the environment/ ecology/ wildlife/ the little planet that we call Earth. How much more of the world's habitat and food supply for animals do we plan on destroying. How many more wetlands are we going to drain, fill, and build on? How many more sand dunes are we going to knock down in the interests of high-rise hotels or luxury homes?

Posted 2005-June-07, 22:21

Greetings old friend.

ETM Tops appears to be much more complex than Gold, although there are two versions if my memory serves me well (which it often doesn't). Knowing you, you'll be teaching the system to others in a day or two.

Best of wishes.

DHL
"That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users