• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teaching Table

#1 User is offline   Cascade 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows
  • Interests:Juggling, Unicycling

Posted 2020-August-15, 18:14

There are a number of annoyances with teaching tables.

1. If using hand diagrams the bidding box covers one of the hands.

2. If using pictures of cards and robots the automatically generated auction explanations partially cover one of the hands.

3. The redeal button is hidden in a menu. This is surely an important enough feature that it should be easily accessible when presenting multiple hands.

4. Not sure if there is an easy way to select which hand from a set of hands to load to the table. Sometimes it is desirable to go back to the previous board for example. It would be nice to be able to edit the hand and present a variation on the fly - again not sure if that is available.

5. Undo, again a useful feature for a teaching table, does not work well with robots. When a robot is sitting if you try to undo the robot immediate bids or plays again. To undo past a robot I need to remove the robot then undo then resit the robot.
Wayne Burrows

I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users