BBO Discussion Forums: Hands history incomprehensible order - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hands history incomprehensible order

#1 User is offline   writerman 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-July-20, 10:46

The documentation says that recent hands are listed in chronological order. Not so. Last night we played 26 boards (casual area with a couple of friends). There are now 50 lines in my hand history.

Working backwards, line 50 contains board 11, 49 contains board 12. Lines 48 to 32 contain boards 1-18 (in reverse order and including different boards 11 & 12). Board 19 I can't find anywhere. Line 31 contains a different board 1 and so it continues. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.
Trying to find a particular board you would like to discuss with your partner is an almost impossible task. We resort to looking through trying to find the contract. Sometimes it's not there at all. What's going on?
I can't believe it's supposed to be like this. Is there any logic to it or am I doing something wrong?

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-July-21, 11:19

I assume you're talking about the "Recent Hands" tab, not "My Table".

They're actually in reverse chronological order. The most recent hand is at the top.

When you're playing at a casual table, you don't always get boards in numerical order. Different boards are played at different sets of tables.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users