BBO Discussion Forums: Tournament Prices changing randomly - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tournament Prices changing randomly

#1 User is offline   MatCauthon 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-July-07, 05:54

This morning I went to sign up for the Just Declare Daylong, and the price was $0.59, which I thought was weird, but I went ahead and signed up. The tournament didn't show up as registered (which happens sometimes), so I left the screen and came back (this is in the Android app). The tournament didn't show as registered (which, again, happens fairly often), but it also showed a price of $1.35. I left and came back to see it was listed as $0.39, which is what I expected, and when I tried to register I got error 23000(?), which means I already signed up. Every time I reload the screen I see different prices. I checked my BB$ history, and it looks like it charged me the correct $0.39 even though it said $0.59 at the time I registered, but still kind of unnerving :)

#2 User is offline   FrankerZ 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-July-07, 06:03

Also saw some of the usual 39 cent daylongs listed at 59 cents, not touching them for now

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-July-07, 09:24

Thanks, we're checking.

We made a change earlier today related to ACBL Daylongs, which should be free of charge for players with 0-5 points and that may have broken something. We'll investigate and fix.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users