Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Include players followed by host

#1 User is offline   D_H_D 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-July-07, 04:38

I know that if I use an include list, the tournament runs with whatever the list was at the time it was created. So, if I change the list, I have to do a (true) modification of the tournament.

Is that the same when I include players followed by host? If I add friends after creating the tournament, do I need to modify the tournament so that it picks up the additions? Or does it just check the friends when someone tries to register?

Thanks

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-July-07, 05:40

View PostD_H_D, on 2020-July-07, 04:38, said:

I know that if I use an include list, the tournament runs with whatever the list was at the time it was created. So, if I change the list, I have to do a (true) modification of the tournament.

Is that the same when I include players followed by host? If I add friends after creating the tournament, do I need to modify the tournament so that it picks up the additions? Or does it just check the friends when someone tries to register?

Thanks

I believe it is the former, so you have to modify the tournament. Always safest in any case.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users