• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

cards disappearing quickly

#21 User is offline   mselle 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-November-20, 07:30

Sorry I don't think I explained properly - it is not the previous trick we wish to discuss but just to have time to look at all our hands when a game has finished - the cards do all appear on the table but only for a second before disappearing and a new deal appearing. We are trying to have a few minutes between deals to review our hands in the last game to discuss how we bid.
Is there a setting we can adjust to enable us to 'click' when we are ready for the next deal. This function is purely to help our learning play/ practice sessions.

#22 User is offline   Vampyr 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-November-20, 08:57

View Postmselle, on 2020-November-20, 07:30, said:

Sorry I don't think I explained properly - it is not the previous trick we wish to discuss but just to have time to look at all our hands when a game has finished - the cards do all appear on the table but only for a second before disappearing and a new deal appearing. We are trying to have a few minutes between deals to review our hands in the last game to discuss how we bid.
Is there a setting we can adjust to enable us to 'click' when we are ready for the next deal. This function is purely to help our learning play/ practice sessions.

On my iPad, I just found a hand in history and expanded it to fill the whole screen. So this is the way you can see the previous hand full-size.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein

#23 User is offline   mselle 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-November-23, 11:35

Thanks. Does that show all players last hand? We wanted to have all our cards on the table so we could review each other's bids, we find this particularly helpful in hands when we weren't sure if we were in the right contract.

#24 User is offline   mycroft 

• Secretary Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-November-23, 14:40

When they go into history, they can see any hand they have played at that table. So if everyone goes to history, they can all see it (auction and play).
It does not replace the "next hand" that was dealt - it's a separate section.

It's really quick to learn though.
When I go to sea, don't fear for me, Fear For The Storm -- Birdie and the Swansong (tSCoSI)

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users