BBO Discussion Forums: claim screen not showing on my notebook - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

claim screen not showing on my notebook left hand side of BBO very dark missing info

#1 User is offline   lilaciris 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-June-25, 05:02

Hi, the left hand side of the BBO screen was black, so I could not see the claim screen when somebody claimed the game. Nor could I see the board number or the vulnerability.
It was just some of the screen went black. I could still play. This happened a few times. Win 10, Chrome. Any ideas? using a HP notebook with 4GB RAM, Radeon vega graphics.
all feedback welcome. Picture link below:

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-June-28, 23:36

View Postlilaciris, on 2020-June-25, 05:02, said:

Hi, the left hand side of the BBO screen was black, so I could not see the claim screen when somebody claimed the game. Nor could I see the board number or the vulnerability.
It was just some of the screen went black. I could still play. This happened a few times. Win 10, Chrome. Any ideas? using a HP notebook with 4GB RAM, Radeon vega graphics.
all feedback welcome. Picture link below:

Posted Image

I'm not sure what would cause that, it's not the normal BBO style. All I can think of is that you have an extension or custom style sheet that's overriding BBO's color settings.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users