BBO Discussion Forums: Replay a hand - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1

Replay a hand

#1 User is offline   sirhcetihw 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-June-07, 21:32

In the teaching mode, after completing both bidding and play of the hand, can you replay the hand? If so, how do you do that?

#2 User is offline   BabsG 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-June-07, 22:28

You sure can. Click on the History tab at the far right of your screen. The hand you just played will show up at the bottom of the column. Click on the the hamburger (3 blue lines in the blue box) and choose Export. Then choose Upload deal to table. It will automatically upload for you to bid/play the hand again. Great learning tool.

Hope that helps

Babs

#3 User is offline   StonewallD 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted Today, 13:38

This doesn't work for me while playing "Just Declare." The only History is from a weekly bridge tournament I did once. Does the History work only if you have some kind of paid subscription?

#4 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted Today, 13:48

View PostStonewallD, on 2024-March-28, 13:38, said:

This doesn't work for me while playing "Just Declare." The only History is from a weekly bridge tournament I did once. Does the History work only if you have some kind of paid subscription?

The solitaire Just Play / Bridge 4 games run completely anonymously outside of the main BBO app. Any other free play - free tournaments, challenges, tables with humans, etc, all go into the history.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

2 User(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. mikeh