BBO Discussion Forums: Tuition fees for the tournament you are creating - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tuition fees for the tournament you are creating

#1 User is offline   Perelman92 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-April-05, 04:11

Hi all,
my account is able to create tournaments, and till now i could only create them as free tournaments. But in these days new options appeared to me: "tuition fee", and "type" (in addition to the possibility to allow star players to play for free in my tournament). How did i get these? It's all i need to create a paid tournament? What should I write in "type" option?
Thank you very much.

#2 User is offline   snef 

• Pip

Posted 2020-April-12, 09:18

View PostPerelman92, on 2020-April-05, 04:11, said:

Hi all,
my account is able to create tournaments, and till now i could only create them as free tournaments. But in these days new options appeared to me: "tuition fee", and "type" (in addition to the possibility to allow star players to play for free in my tournament). How did i get these? It's all i need to create a paid tournament? What should I write in "type" option?
Thank you very much.

Anyone knows the answer? Now with the restrictions I might start non-free tourneys.

#3 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-April-12, 10:08

I can't find the response when this was asked previously, but basically you have to establish a legal contract with BBO first.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#4 User is offline   Perelman92 

• Pip

Posted 2020-April-23, 08:55

Finally I've found an answer, so I post it here.
Recently BridgeBase blog posted an article explaining everything; in particular, the answer to my question: <The first thing to do, before anything else, when trying to create a tournament with an entry fee and associated with an organization code is to click the Entries tab and type the code you were given in the “Type” field.>
So the code has to be sent to you by BBO.
I link you the full article:
https://blog.bridgeb...manager-manual/

Thank you all :)
G.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users