BBO Discussion Forums: Results for only one board visible - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Results for only one board visible

#1 User is offline   BudH 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Operations Supervisor/Technical Advisor at nuclear power plant, soccer and basketball referee for more than 25 years; GLM; Ex-Head (Game) Director at South Bend (Indiana) Bridge Club; avid student of bridge law and game movements

Posted 2020-March-26, 19:45

This afternoon I set up a table for myself and three friends in Casual - Relaxed Bridge Club and we played 17 boards. Later, when I checked boards under "Hand Records" where I should be able to access Movie, LIN, and Traveler for each board, the only board listed was the final board, Board 17.

When I log into BBO and click on "Recent hands", #1 at the top of the list is that final board I played earlier today - and none of the other 16 boards are there.

Immediately after finishing play and before I closed the table, all 17 boards were visible then.

Any idea what happened and why the first 16 boards are not visible in any way?

How do I make sure that the next time I set up a table, that when I finish playing I can access the record of ALL the boards I just played?

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-March-27, 07:42

We're having database performance issues, we're working on it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users