Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Team Match Pairings Table placement differs from match set up for second game

#1 User is offline   umich76 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-March-29, 12:13

First, thanks for maintaining the system with the heavy loads during this isolation. Your efforts are most appreciated by all of us playing bridge.

I have attempted a couple of team match games, and run into a similar problem when setting up a second round. The first attempt was a two table pairs game (3 rounds, 4 pairs). I was a non playing director. The first round went well. After assigning the revised seating for round two, BBO placed all players in their original seats. I tried canceling both the round 1 match, and the round 2 match. Still, BBO would not take the updated seating; and placed the players in their original seat.

A couple of days later, I attempted a four team round robin game; with an assist by another player. I set up the first match, and he set up the second. When we revised the player placement for round 2, BBO kept the same original seating but swapped two tables. Thus, this mixed up the team format.

I would appreciate any thoughts on getting the system to put players in their assigned seats for the next match, permitting a two table pairs game, or a round robin team game.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users