BBO Discussion Forums: Director Adding - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Director Adding How to Add TD Name in Creating Team Game in We Version

#1 User is offline   captyogi 

  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 72
  • Joined: 2012-September-09

Posted 2020-March-24, 00:22

Dear Brothers,

How Do We Insert Dorector Name while Creating Team Match Using Web Version. Also How Do We Add 2nd TD.

I Use Old Windows Version , It is Simple there.

Thx n Brgds

Yogesh
0

#2 User is offline   paulg 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 4,221
  • Joined: 2003-April-26
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scottish Borders

Posted 2020-March-24, 01:40

After the tournament or team match is running, go to the Director tab and click on the tournament. Choose the Edit tournament and you will see there is box for adding additional directors. Remember to save the changes.

You cannot add these directors during creation.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades
0

#3 User is offline   captyogi 

  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 72
  • Joined: 2012-September-09

Posted 2020-March-24, 08:14

View Postpaulg, on 2020-March-24, 01:40, said:

After the tournament or team match is running, go to the Director tab and click on the tournament. Choose the Edit tournament and you will see there is box for adding additional directors. Remember to save the changes.

You cannot add these directors during creation.

Thank You Very Mush So Nice of You.

Last few Days I Was Struggling.

Thx n Brgds

Yogesh
0

#4 User is offline   banban14 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 2020-March-26

Posted 2020-March-26, 01:55

hi
i am playing with a lot of friends in brittany france
we d like to create a tournament because we cannot play any more in clubs tournaments
i have sent several mail to bbo support but i have no answer
anybody can help me ?
thanks in advance
0

#5 User is offline   paulg 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 4,221
  • Joined: 2003-April-26
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scottish Borders

Posted 2020-March-26, 03:25

View Postbanban14, on 2020-March-26, 01:55, said:

hi
i am playing with a lot of friends in brittany france
we d like to create a tournament because we cannot play any more in clubs tournaments
i have sent several mail to bbo support but i have no answer
anybody can help me ?
thanks in advance


https://thebeercard....o-faq.html#faq1

Sending multiple emails to BBO is not going to help and will make the situation worse.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades
0

#6 User is offline   banban14 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 2020-March-26

Posted 2020-March-26, 08:15

View Postpaulg, on 2020-March-26, 03:25, said:

https://thebeercard....o-faq.html#faq1

Sending multiple emails to BBO is not going to help and will make the situation worse.

thanks for help and post
seems that it will be difficult thanks
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users