• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Disconnect

#1 User is offline   kozel999 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-January-23, 13:10

Hello
I tried connecting to BBO with IE, Firefox or Opera. It works. But when playing BBO disconnects several times on the row and reconnects immediately.
This is very disturbing particularly when I open a table because then I loose the control of the game.
Is it a known topic ?
Thanks

#2 User is offline   rivka95 

• Pip

Posted 2020-January-24, 05:50

ITS HAPPENED MORE AND MORE THE BAD CONECTIVITY AND SPOILLED THE GAMES

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-January-24, 08:42

We haven't been having any problems with our service, so the problem is probably at your end.

There's a connection quality meter at the top right of the window, how many bars do you usually have?

#4 User is offline   kozel999 

• Pip

Posted 2020-January-24, 13:39

View Postbarmar, on 2020-January-24, 08:42, said:

We haven't been having any problems with our service, so the problem is probably at your end.

There's a connection quality meter at the top right of the window, how many bars do you usually have?

Il this is the one just next to my name, then it seems there are 5 black bars.
I don't think it comes from my end.

#5 User is offline   duelsdavis 

• Pip

Posted 2020-January-24, 20:24

View Postkozel999, on 2020-January-23, 13:10, said:

Hello
I tried connecting to BBO with IE, Firefox or Opera. It works. But when playing BBO disconnects several times on the row and reconnects immediately.
This is very disturbing particularly when I open a table because then I loose the control of the game.
Is it a known topic ?
Thanks

I have the same problem. I'm using an iMac and using Safari to access the web. It immediately reconnects but I can't get back to my game. Apple sends me report on what happened, but I'm not familiar with Java or whatever programming language BBO uses to run this application, so it's pretty much gibberish to me. This only happens with BBO. No other application exhibits this type of behavior.

duelsdavis

#6 User is offline   ffbsensei 

• Pip

Posted 2020-June-03, 11:41

So I have an older iMac that was having connection issues when playing solitaire. I had another iMac that was 2-3 years old and there were no connection issues. I just bought a new 2020 iMac and it has connection issues...disconnecting after each hand when playing solitaire. Is this a Flash and html5 issue?

#7 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-June-03, 12:01

View Postffbsensei, on 2020-June-03, 11:41, said:

So I have an older iMac that was having connection issues when playing solitaire. I had another iMac that was 2-3 years old and there were no connection issues. I just bought a new 2020 iMac and it has connection issues...disconnecting after each hand when playing solitaire. Is this a Flash and html5 issue?

When was this? I just checked our logs for the past few days. You've mostly been logging in from your iPhone. I see one login today from your Mac, you logged out about 30 seconds later.

Are you talking about the anonymous games?

#8 User is offline   pkcan241 

• Pip

Posted 2020-June-03, 15:51

View Postbarmar, on 2020-June-03, 12:01, said:

When was this? I just checked our logs for the past few days. You've mostly been logging in from your iPhone. I see one login today from your Mac, you logged out about 30 seconds later.

So I was logging the issue for my mom's account. pkcan241 is the account having the issues.

Darryl (for my mom)

#9 User is offline   ffbsensei 

• Pip

Posted 2020-June-05, 10:29

View Postbarmar, on 2020-June-03, 12:01, said:

So my mom was playing without logging into BBO. I had her log in this morning and while playing solitaire, she got interrupted with "connection problem" for the first three hands, after that received a "service unavailable" messages. She is on a 2020 iMac running the latest system software.

Her username is pkcan241. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users