Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Save File

#1 User is offline   1mullida 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-January-18, 06:13

I have a bunch of saved hands for the various type of game situations such as 3NT, 4 of a Major, 5 of a major or minor, 6NT and 6 of a Suit bid, etc. I have at least 50 of these hands in each of these categories. However, in Partial Game situations where the score would be 1NT or 2Hearts or 2 Spades, or 3 Hearts or 4 Diamonds etc. I only have about 15 hands. That is not enough for me to get expert in the Declarer play part of playing partial hands. So, I'm trying to save the partial hands from the daylong tournaments here in BBO to do that. I am unable to figure out how to use the system in order to do that. I can't do several things including:
1. I can't create a Partial hand file to which I can transfer these hands. How do I do that?
2. I can't save the partial hands from the daylong tournaments to a file. How do I do that?

I hope someone can help me to do this and I would appreciate all the help I can get on this?

Dave Mulligan
1mullida

#2 User is offline   cmsjw5 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-January-26, 13:33

View Post1mullida, on 2020-January-18, 06:13, said:

I have a bunch of saved hands for the various type of game situations such as 3NT, 4 of a Major, 5 of a major or minor, 6NT and 6 of a Suit bid, etc. I have at least 50 of these hands in each of these categories. However, in Partial Game situations where the score would be 1NT or 2Hearts or 2 Spades, or 3 Hearts or 4 Diamonds etc. I only have about 15 hands. That is not enough for me to get expert in the Declarer play part of playing partial hands. So, I'm trying to save the partial hands from the daylong tournaments here in BBO to do that. I am unable to figure out how to use the system in order to do that. I can't do several things including:
1. I can't create a Partial hand file to which I can transfer these hands. How do I do that?
2. I can't save the partial hands from the daylong tournaments to a file. How do I do that?

I hope someone can help me to do this and I would appreciate all the help I can get on this?

Dave Mulligan
1mullida

I'm not quite sure what the problem is here. I assume that you have created folders and saved 'game' hands already, and if so there is no difference for 'partials'. Where did you get the 'game' hands from and why can't you use the same procedure ? On the other hand, I can see that it seems impossible to save deals from boards that you haven't actually played, - ie. which aren't in your own history. Is that the problem ?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users