BBO Discussion Forums: Playing with partner against others - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Playing with partner against others

#1 User is offline   felix2018 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-November-01, 11:43

Hello,

I would like to play with partner against 2 robots. How to set it on the play bridge menu?

I would like to play with partner against the other pair. How to set it on the play bridge menu?

Thanks

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2018-November-02, 09:26

To play with partner against robots, start a table with 3 robots. Then click on the Table button, click on "Robot (N)" to remove the bot from that seat and enter your partner's name in the North field of Reserve Seats. Then click "Apply and Close" and your partner will receive the invitation to to play.

To play against a specific pair, use "Start a Table". Select the type of scoring, then click on "Reserve Seats at Your Table" and fill in all the player names.

#3 User is offline   10clubs 

• Pip

Posted 2019-December-31, 09:12

I have been playing on bridge base for years and suddenly their page comes up with a strange place to click and I don't get anything. How do I get bbo back?

#4 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2019-December-31, 10:31

10clubs, on 2019-December-31, 09:12, said:

I have been playing on bridge base for years and suddenly their page comes up with a strange place to click and I don't get anything. How do I get bbo back?

Nothing has changed in months, so it's not clear what problem you're having. Could you describe the new page you're seeing?

#5 User is offline   10clubs 

• Pip

Posted 2020-January-15, 16:38

I get a blank page with something that tells me to hit the line and I will get BBO but all I get is adobe reader

#6 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2020-January-16, 10:00

Go to www.bridgebase.com and click on the "Play Bridge Now" button, that will get you the new version.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users