Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Private Club maintenance Private clubs are not accesible

#1 User is offline   LionHeart1 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-October-12, 12:25

I manage a private club in the BBO, the BBO Hungarian Club (BBO Magyar Klub). Today I wanted to maintain the membership list, but I couldnot access the club data. If I clicked on the line of the club, I arrived at the page of the previous club in the list. If I clicked on the line of the next club, I arrived at my club, but I couldnot maintain its data.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-October-12, 15:27

We added a new club a couple of days ago, it may be causing issues. We're looking into it.

#3 User is offline   LionHeart1 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2019-October-20, 05:03

View Postbarmar, on 2019-October-12, 15:27, said:

We added a new club a couple of days ago, it may be causing issues. We're looking into it.

And is there any intention to repair it in the near future? A lot of potential new members wait for it.

#4 User is offline   LionHeart1 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2019-October-29, 09:53

View PostLionHeart1, on 2019-October-20, 05:03, said:

And is there any intention to repair it in the near future? A lot of potential new members wait for it.

Error removed. Thank you BBO!

#5 User is offline   LionHeart1 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2019-November-02, 12:52

View PostLionHeart1, on 2019-October-29, 09:53, said:

Error removed. Thank you BBO!

I withdraw my praise, the private club maintenance functions are again out of order.

#6 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2019-November-04, 09:26

View PostLionHeart1, on 2019-November-02, 12:52, said:

I withdraw my praise, the private club maintenance functions are again out of order.

We had put in a fix, but it broke something else, so we had to undo it. We'll try to get this all sorted out soon.

#7 User is offline   Curls77 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2019-November-13, 10:29

View Postbarmar, on 2019-November-04, 09:26, said:

We had put in a fix, but it broke something else, so we had to undo it. We'll try to get this all sorted out soon.

It is very hard, almost impossible to keep club running without accessing management tools. I speak in name of IAC club, we have been very patient, but it's been over month and half since problems started. Emails to bbo support stay unasnwered, can we please be given an idea when it will be fixed and fully?
Most our members feel that creation of Prime Club provoked malfunction of other clubs, and none plays in there. Does BBO want to risk death of existing, and well functional clubs?

#8 User is offline   Curls77 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2019-November-27, 13:56

We were told that an update, scheduled early this week will fix our problem, and there was announcment in bbo news, which is gone now. Did that update happen? Our problem remains, would someone be nice enough to explain to us what the problem is? We figure it has to be linked with Prime Club creation, but that one is not even visible in oldest window client, I wish I could understand the need of changing one so obsolete version, that so few use, yet it's essential for us, being only access to club management tools.
And while we wait for full fix, will bbo please let us know to whom we can send updated member list, say once a week, so at least we minimize negative aspects in that field?
While moaning about all that, allow me say once more, if silence persist in clubs, inable to announce events, clubs will die, slowly but certainly. We know we are not BBO's top priority, but it will be big shame kill good functional club, that exists for so many years.
Thanks for any help in advance (barmar or Diana, likely!) :blink:

#9 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2019-November-28, 09:47

Yes, the update happened early Tuesday morning. I'll try to find out why you still can't do club management.

#10 User is offline   Curls77 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2019-November-29, 15:13

View Postbarmar, on 2019-November-28, 09:47, said:

Yes, the update happened early Tuesday morning. I'll try to find out why you still can't do club management.

Diana has mailed the most wanted mail all our members awaited, and yes - finaly :) - private clubs work, ty ever so much BBO! And warmest thanks to Barmar and DianaEva, and all other yellows that we bugged daily..

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users