BBO Discussion Forums: Minor Glitch with Viewgraph Voice - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Minor Glitch with Viewgraph Voice

#1 User is offline   bd71 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-September-15, 22:07

Apologies if this is not the right place.

I just logged into voice for the first time on the new software. When I joined there was one voice commentator, and I had no problem hearing him. However, when a second voice commentator joined I couldn't hear him, even though there was clearly back-and-forth conversation (of which I was only hearing half).

I was able to fix by "stopping" and "starting" to listen, but I'm sure this is an easy software glitch to fix.

#2 User is offline   ahydra 

• AQT92 AQ --- QJ6532
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2019-September-15, 22:14

I wouldn't be so sure it's easy to fix. I was repeatedly disconnected from the voice server yesterday, and the commentators were repeatedly complaining of the same. It seems to be fairly broken :-(.

ahydra

#3 User is offline   Mbodell 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2019-September-16, 04:59

I was able to successfully listen to voice yesterday for a while, but now later yesterday and today I'm getting an instant disconnect with 2 connect to voice server failed messages (there are 2 commentators, not sure if I'm getting one for each, or just 2 for no great reason). the start listening instantly switches to stop listening. I don't think it is on my side since I was successful with the same computer, same account, same information. I've tried both with normal sign on and invisible, so I don't think that effects it. I'm not sure if there is some global gap that is being hit or what not.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-September-16, 08:49

We're looking into the problem. We think we may be running into capacity limits due to the number of tables and viewers.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users