Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sitout not moving SItout not moved at end of round

#1 User is offline   sar001 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-October-21, 03:08

First time yesterday I had a 1/2 table in my BBO tournament.
The move broke down after three rounds as it transpired that the pairs sitting out were not auto moved at the end of each round
Am I right in guessing that it was because I had set movemnent to unclocked and that with a sitout I need to use clocked movements?
Or did I do something else wrong?
Also - is there a 'book of words' for BBO Directors on all the details of running tournaments?
If so could someone point me to it?
Many thanks
Peter

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-October-21, 03:44

View Postsar001, on 2019-October-21, 03:08, said:

First time yesterday I had a 1/2 table in my BBO tournament.
The move broke down after three rounds as it transpired that the pairs sitting out were not auto moved at the end of each round
Am I right in guessing that it was because I had set movemnent to unclocked and that with a sitout I need to use clocked movements?
Or did I do something else wrong?
Also - is there a 'book of words' for BBO Directors on all the details of running tournaments?
If so could someone point me to it?
Many thanks
Peter

Sitouts have to be replaced with actual players, otherwise the table they are at will not get any scores. So you treat them as any disconnected player and replace with substitutes.

When you were granted permission to host tournaments, BBO Support should have given you some documentation. If they did not, email back and ask them, they will provide some useful links.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users