Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

quadruplicate and triplicate

#1 User is offline   antsaqq 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-July-12, 12:13

my request for developers is to insert a quadruplicate (2 duplicates together) and also a triplicate, with the same hands on the 4 (3) tables, being able to cast 7 (or 5) quadruplicates (triplicates) you can get a total score in MP (6 top 0 cut 3 average) (4 top 0 cut 2 average) that gives the ranking. An external programmer, having the source available, could modify it in quadruplicate (triplicate) with 8 (6) pairs. Also enable the launch of the duplicate or quadruplicate (triplicate) even if some players are missing, if all the seats are not occupied by online players the game does not start, although the seat reserve is optional. The availability of this type of tournaments would be a great gift for those who play only with friends and maybe it is also ahead in the years

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-July-12, 12:45

I'm not really sure what you're asking. How is this different from an ordinary pair tournament with 3 or 4 tables?

#3 User is offline   antsaqq 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-July-12, 13:16

View Postbarmar, on 2020-July-12, 12:45, said:

I'm not really sure what you're asking. How is this different from an ordinary pair tournament with 3 or 4 tables?

Thanks for the reply. A tournament in pairs requires an authorization and to be appointed director; a small community could play a howell system by launching several quadruplicates (or triplicates) and entering pairs manually at each round, but the system is structured for tournaments with a large number of participants and has difficulty in allowing tournaments with few couples. I have requested authorization several times and now they tell me that they will manage subscriptions for associations. Small groups will always be forced to play with cards because there is no site on the web that allows tournaments limited to a few players. I am an old (75 years old) electronic engineer and I have been working with software for 50 years and having the source available I may be able to modify it.

Grazie per la risposta.un torneo a coppie necessita di una autorizzazione e di essere nominato direttore ; una piccola comunità potrebbe giocare un sistema howell lanciando vari quadruplicati (o triplicati) e inserendo le coppie manualmente ad ogni turno,ma il sistema è strutturato per tornei con un gran numero di partecipanti e ha difficoltà nel consentire tornei con poche coppie . Io ho richiesto l'autorizzazione varie volte ed adesso mi dicono che gestiranno degli abbonamenti per le associazioni. I piccoli gruppi saranno sempre costretti a giocare con le carte perché non si trova nel web un sito che consente tornei limitati a pochi giocatori. Io sono un vecchio (75 anni) ingegnere elettronico ed ho operato con i software da 50 anni e avendo disponibile il sorgente potrei essere in grado di modificarlo.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users