BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for casual bridge partners - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for casual bridge partners

#1 User is offline   GaryWood 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-December-21, 14:11

Hello bridge players
My name is Gary Wood
My two to three bridge playing friends and I are constantly in need of a fourth ,or sometimes two other players ,to play in our regular Sunday evening game or games starting at 7-8 pm EST in the U.S. which we play on BridgeBase
We also play during the week sometimes.
We all play to win but we maintain a very friendly casual format which includes congratulating each other for good play and also kibitzing sometimes about just played hands in our ongoing efforts to learn and get better at this challenging and enjoyable game, ie no place for negativity and sarcasm.
We are all retired.
I am an intermediate( hopefully not interminable like my downhill skiing days..long over now), one partner is intermediate / advanced and the third partner is an expert who back in the day actually covered for a newspaper one of the international championships won by the famed Italian Blue Team in the early 60s .
We have all tried playing a couple of times as partners on bridge base but the constant flow of different opponents made it hard to enjoy, never mind getting to know people a little so we are looking for much more regulars players to play with and against.
If you are interested please email me at: garyclarkwood@gmail.com
Thanks
Gary W

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users