BBO Discussion Forums: Regular BBO Partner or More (ooooooh!) - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Regular BBO Partner or More (ooooooh!)

#1 User is offline   HeavyDluxe 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-July-22, 19:25

Can't help but think of personal ads as I'm typing this.

Anyway, INTish player coming back after couple year layoff due to, well, life and stuff. Interested in improving, so looking for a semi-regular partner (or partners) to work together on BBO 2-3 nights per week (EST). Ideal candidates would be in New England for potential sit-down games at regional events. Miraculously-ideal people would be in VT/NH.

When I was playing regularly, learned SAYC and later BWS+gadgetry. Started learning 2/1 before had to leave BBO for a while. Would prefer someone who's interested in starting with a pretty standard approach to 'modern standard' 2/1 and add whizbang stuff from there. I'm open to any alphabet soup you want to play in time (and if it works).

The most progress I made as a player was several years ago when I lucked into a group taking lessons from someone on BBO. All the students played the same system, played together regularly, and talked hands through with one another. I learned a lot and would love to find something similar again.

I also like long walks on the beach and dislike fake people. :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users