BBO Discussion Forums: table view of kibitzer comments - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1

table view of kibitzer comments Can table see kibitzer comments

#1 User is offline   shayde 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-June-27, 18:07

Can players at a table see kibitzer comments? This subject was brought up at a table with a large number of kibitzers and I was surprised there was no agreement. I have cringed many times about comments directed to the table, but kibitzer comments can be even more brutal. I had assumed comments directed to kibitzers could not be seen by table. True or false?

#2 User is offline   spotlight7 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-June-27, 21:12

View Postshayde, on 2019-June-27, 18:07, said:

Can players at a table see kibitzer comments? This subject was brought up at a table with a large number of kibitzers and I was surprised there was no agreement. I have cringed many times about comments directed to the table, but kibitzer comments can be even more brutal. I had assumed comments directed to kibitzers could not be seen by table. True or false?

Comments go to kibs if kibs is selected. Comments to table go to table.

#3 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2019-June-28, 01:13

The default setting of 'Allow kibitzers to chat with players' is ON, which means that kibitzers can send comments to the table.

The table host can change this setting when the table is created or through 'Table options' once you are playing.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users