BBO Discussion Forums: forums - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

forums

#1 User is offline   jim_r 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 2015-December-21

Posted 2019-May-23, 08:13

is there an easy way to get to these forums? I got here by clicking on a news article and navigating from there.

also, I clicked positive on someone's post, and was informed I had exceeded my maximum positives for the day. my maximum is zero?
thanks.
0

#2 User is offline   hrothgar 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 14,147
  • Joined: 2003-February-13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Natick, MA
  • Interests:Travel
    Cooking
    Brewing
    Hiking

Posted 2019-May-23, 08:39

View Postjim_r, on 2019-May-23, 08:13, said:

is there an easy way to get to these forums? I got here by clicking on a news article and navigating from there.

also, I clicked positive on someone's post, and was informed I had exceeded my maximum positives for the day. my maximum is zero?
thanks.


http://www.bridgebase.com/forums/

I believe that there may be limit to the number of posts that a newly created account can generate
Alderaan delenda est
0

#3 User is offline   pescetom 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 2,149
  • Joined: 2014-February-18
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Italy

Posted 2019-May-23, 10:30

View Posthrothgar, on 2019-May-23, 08:39, said:

I believe that there may be limit to the number of posts that a newly created account can generate


I think he was referring to vote up / vote down of other people's posts.
As in all forums, initially one has little credit to vote up other posts.
The vote down button is misleading, this feature has been disabled by administrators.
0

#4 User is offline   hrothgar 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 14,147
  • Joined: 2003-February-13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Natick, MA
  • Interests:Travel
    Cooking
    Brewing
    Hiking

Posted 2019-May-23, 11:14

View Postpescetom, on 2019-May-23, 10:30, said:

I think he was referring to vote up / vote down of other people's posts.
As in all forums, initially one has little credit to vote up other posts.
The vote down button is misleading, this feature has been disabled by administrators.


thanks for the correction
Alderaan delenda est
0

#5 User is offline   jim_r 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 2015-December-21

Posted 2019-May-23, 11:25

View Postpescetom, on 2019-May-23, 10:30, said:

I think he was referring to vote up / vote down of other people's posts.
As in all forums, initially one has little credit to vote up other posts.
The vote down button is misleading, this feature has been disabled by administrators.

as you can see, I am not a new user.
0

#6 User is offline   diana_eva 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 4,288
  • Joined: 2009-July-26
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:bucharest / romania

Posted 2019-May-23, 13:33

View Postjim_r, on 2019-May-23, 11:25, said:

as you can see, I am not a new user.


You have few posts, only users with 50+ can vote.

#7 User is offline   pescetom 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 2,149
  • Joined: 2014-February-18
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Italy

Posted 2019-May-23, 14:23

View Postjim_r, on 2019-May-23, 11:25, said:

as you can see, I am not a new user.


Yes, but you're also a bit taciturn B-)
0

#8 User is offline   Vampyr 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 9,585
  • Joined: 2009-September-15
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 2019-May-24, 01:18

View Postpescetom, on 2019-May-23, 10:30, said:

I think he was referring to vote up / vote down of other people's posts.
As in all forums, initially one has little credit to vote up other posts.
The vote down button is misleading, this feature has been disabled by administrators.


It was fun while it lasted though!
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein
1

#9 User is offline   barmar 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 18,756
  • Joined: 2004-August-21
  • Gender:Male

Posted 2019-May-25, 17:35

There's a link to the forums on the www.bridgebase.com home page, and also in the heading of some other BBO web pages.

#10 User is offline   Vampyr 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 9,585
  • Joined: 2009-September-15
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 2019-May-25, 23:59

View Postbarmar, on 2019-May-25, 17:35, said:

There's a link to the forums on the www.bridgebase.com home page, and also in the heading of some other BBO web pages.


I just use google.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users