Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Connection lost very frequently Technical support

#1 User is offline   sriramb12 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-April-21, 01:26

I use android smartphone and my connection is good too. I have 4g network . Frequently I lose connection and a few times it lasts for good time. I suspect that some network latency could be triggering this issue. I feel bbo technical support can resolve this. I emailed the team a couple of times but l did not get a satisfactory reply. Please review my login details and resolve the issue

Keep up the good work!
I am ready to work with the team to triage the problem
Thanks again for your help
Sriram

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-April-22, 13:26

View Postsriramb12, on 2019-April-21, 01:26, said:

I use android smartphone and my connection is good too. I have 4g network . Frequently I lose connection and a few times it lasts for good time. I suspect that some network latency could be triggering this issue. I feel bbo technical support can resolve this. I emailed the team a couple of times but l did not get a satisfactory reply. Please review my login details and resolve the issue

Try using the new HTML version from a mobile browser. It's a newer version of the mobile client code, and there's some improvement in connection management.

#3 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2019-April-22, 14:49

View Postbarmar, on 2019-April-22, 13:26, said:

Try using the new HTML version from a mobile browser. It's a newer version of the mobile client code, and there's some improvement in connection management.

Today away from home I was playing with the old flash client on a PC while using a smartphone as wifi router. The 4G connnection is excellent for all other uses, but I was still thrown out of a tournament (probably all I had to do was log in quickly to BBO again, but at home this never happens). Had I been using the HTML5 version on PC might I have avoided the problem?

#4 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2019-April-23, 08:40

View Postpescetom, on 2019-April-22, 14:49, said:

Today away from home I was playing with the old flash client on a PC while using a smartphone as wifi router. The 4G connnection is excellent for all other uses, but I was still thrown out of a tournament (probably all I had to do was log in quickly to BBO again, but at home this never happens). Had I been using the HTML5 version on PC might I have avoided the problem?

It's hard to say. They use very different connection methods and completely different server, so something that affects one will usually not affect the other, unless it's just a generally bad connection at your end.

#5 User is offline   croquetfan 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-May-16, 23:30

since the new BBO came online, my PC loses internet connection frequently while on BBO. This only happens when on BBO. I can watch whole movies, play games etc without a problem, so something in BBO is interfering.

#6 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2019-May-17, 08:08

View Postcroquetfan, on 2019-May-16, 23:30, said:

since the new BBO came online, my PC loses internet connection frequently while on BBO. This only happens when on BBO. I can watch whole movies, play games etc without a problem, so something in BBO is interfering.

I'm not aware of any way that a browser application can cause your Internet to disconnect. I'm not saying this isn't happening to you, but I don't know how we can fix it if we don't know what could be causing it in the first place.

#7 User is offline   croquetfan 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted Today, 00:42

It does happen. definitely.
Maybe it happens to others but they are yet to realise it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users