BBO Discussion Forums: result showing and intentional delay by players to block good results - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

result showing and intentional delay by players to block good results as above

#1 User is offline   sh1234r 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-March-09, 23:33

I today played a tourney on new site and have following suggestions:-
1. When tourney being played History at Rt hand top corner reflects your each board score. However a confusion arises in the mind of player who is set to see earlier BBO version i.e. current one. In Current one whether you are playing NS or EW your score with % always comes in first column so one can easily comprehend. In New version it comes under NS and EW column. But your position is changeable with each board. Hence it is difficult to keep track of earlier board scores at one glance. Also last board score I found is same as my final score. Is it running % score? I think the current version is better in this aspect
2. I have a question. In the news feed there was an discussion on how to save your current hand. I found that it is removed. How can I access that disucssion ?
3. Very few players resort to intentional delay tactics while playing tourney depriving opponents their well deserved score. Hope new site caters to remove such players during play like every move they delay the player must be removed after 2/3 delays for move during play.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-March-10, 13:00

1. The next update will change the history column in tourneys from NS/EW to We/They.

2. The discussion is here. The newsfeed only shows one forum thread from each of the past 2 days.

3. That has nothing to do with which version of the client software you're using. There's just one server used by all the clients, and it handles removal of players.

#3 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2019-March-10, 14:39

View Postbarmar, on 2019-March-10, 13:00, said:

1. The next update will change the history column in tourneys from NS/EW to We/They.

Well done.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users