Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Folding Bridge Tables

#1 User is offline   euclidz 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-February-21, 05:17

My club (England) is looking to buy some new tables, we have experience of the Gopak (Lincoln) Games Table which are excellent quality, very sturdy/robust but light weight . . . but very expensive (£115 each). Anyone know where we can get them for less than £115?

https://www.gopak.co...s-folding-table

#2 User is offline   Vampyr 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2019-February-21, 05:28

View Posteuclidz, on 2019-February-21, 05:17, said:

My club (England) is looking to buy some new tables, we have experience of the Gopak (Lincoln) Games Table which are excellent quality, very sturdy/robust but light weight . . . but very expensive (£115 each). Anyone know where we can get them for less than £115?

https://www.gopak.co...s-folding-table

The EBU have tables for £45 (without baize, but you would presumably be using tablecloths anyway).
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein

#3 User is offline   euclidz 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-February-21, 05:42

View PostVampyr, on 2019-February-21, 05:28, said:

The EBU have tables for £45 (without baize, but you would presumably be using tablecloths anyway).

Thanks. That's the first place I looked and I did see those tables, looking at the pic they look like lacking the robust quality of the Gopak (hence the price). As we're talking about years of regular use we want something of the Gopak's quality but we would, of course like that for the EBU price.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users