BBO Discussion Forums: HyDRA - strong club with both relays and asking bids, your choice on each hand - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HyDRA - strong club with both relays and asking bids, your choice on each hand

#1 User is offline   brian_m 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2018-December-16, 18:14

I've been helping out someone with extremely limited internet access in documenting the system he and his partner are currently using (it's a long story!). It's reached the stage where Jeff feels able to let it go public, so the PDF (~120 pages, about 500 Kb) is hosted on my wife's website, but NOT linked from the front page. HyDRA version 2

If anyone wants to take a look, feel free, but if you want to contact the author, please note the instructions at the end of the introduction (bottom of page 8, from memory). I don't have the time to check web forums, so any comments here will not reach Jeff.

The basic idea of the system is a strong club structure but both relays and the usual Precision style asking bids are available, your choice as to which you think best fits a particular hand, or you can start off in relay but then switch to the asking bids (but not vice versa). There are also a few original features of the author's own devising.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users