BBO Discussion Forums: Mobile app 5.0.9 feedback thread - BBO Discussion Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mobile app 5.0.9 feedback thread Please post feedback, suggestions, bug reports here

#21 User is offline   LionHeart1 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2018-November-09, 15:23

View PostLionHeart1, on 2018-November-06, 15:39, said:

I found the TD function in Mobile version 5.0.9 rather unusable. If I try to choose a player's results, either see them or not. If I see them at all and want to modify a result, for the first try it doesn't succeed. If I want to modify it to the bidden contract, it will not be shown as a default. I must select it from a scrolldown menue, and this is on a tablet or mobile phone not very comfortable.
Regards LionHeart1

One more comment: if I select a player's results and I manage to see them (in most cases not), if I choose one of the boards, I get a message "loading data, please wait", but this message remains forever.

#22 User is offline   johnjo42 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-November-10, 13:18

View Postcdh, on 2018-October-07, 10:47, said:

Requiring browser use for robot play is awful on my Android phone. It is clunky, slow and makes weird sounds. If the change was driven by finances, I would prefer to pay and play in the app.

It is equally bad on my IPad. It is extremely slow, the sound effects are out of synch and it is no longer easy to use. You can't even log out. Please go back to the previous version of the app.

#23 User is offline   bobreg29 

• Pip

Posted 2018-November-22, 16:03

View Postdiana_eva, on 2018-September-28, 04:48, said:

This is intentional. It's better for us to run these anonymous games in browser, for various tech and financial reasons. If it turns out players hate it and can't play this way we can revert to in-app anonymous games, but we'd rather not.

Switching to the browser is really awful. Very slow and sounds out of sync.
I understand that it works that way only when playing anonymously. However, when I am connected, it seems that I cannot get the same type of game (Par 4) where I can compare the other tables with my game by clicking on the History button. Am I missing something? Is there any chance that you will revert to the old method?
Thanks

#24 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2018-November-23, 11:13

I have a general issue with the mobile client erratically recognising taps in certain areas. Login, card play and the icons at the bottom of the screen (play, messages, people) are fine, but the left arrow at the top of pages like vugraph is very problematic for instance, and occasionally I have had problems closing a profile which I opened during play.
The phone is a 2018 Samsung Galaxy A6+ with a full HD touch screen and yes I have huge fingers, but I don't have problems with any other app. I activated the increased touch sensitivity setting of the phone but no difference.

#25 User is offline   sunnybg 

• Pip

Posted 2020-April-11, 09:25

Hi, why is not paste function enabled for chat messages? How to enable it?

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users