Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

iPad trouble Cannot see other players results for each hand played

#1 User is offline   DocGlyn 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-July-02, 13:29

BBO changed the software so that it is almost impossible to view the same hand as played by other tables. It CAN be done BUT it is so complicated and long-winded. I used to be able to click a tab on the right-hand side of the screen to view all the other scores. I can do this on my AppleMac but not on the iPad. I have contact BBO and the y have been unhelpful. Does anyone else have the same trouble? How do they overcome this problem? Thanks.

#2 User is offline   sidneyosb 

• Pip

Posted 2018-July-03, 02:12

I have no problem getting to the page to view details of other contracts played but Iagree there should be a shorter way of getting there to view what others did for the last hand played. My suggestion is as follows:

After selecting the option Show Hands the results window appears listing the contracts played for the session (the last hand played being highlighted in yellow). Above this box is a box menu labelled Show details.
By moving this box to the left a new box link can be added to the right of it and called Show other results. Selecting this can take one directly to the listing of other hand results of the last played hand, instead of first having to visit the window that displays the details of my last hand played and then selecting the last option available on that page I.e. Show other results (to see the details of the hand selected in the listing).

The current method is still good for accessing say Game 1 of how ever many games played in that session while logged on but my prposal makes it quicker I feel to access other hands results and their details as it eliminates one viewing step!

Any thoughts on this?

#3 User is offline   sidneyosb 

• Pip

Posted 2018-July-03, 02:34

I failed to add.. on the landing pages where one can toggle through the hand using the next trick previous trick options I would suggest adding a menu option "Back to live play" (at the expense of the Next Deal and Previous Deal options if space is a premium as onne can simply click on the deal of choice line to highlight it and set it as active).

This will go a long way to speed up things.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users