#1 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2018-June-15, 01:07

Please do not upgrade them, please...
http://tinyurl.com/y8o8zcdx
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#2 User is offline   virgosrock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2018-June-15, 06:55

View PostMrAce, on 2018-June-15, 01:07, said:

Please do not upgrade them, please...
http://tinyurl.com/y8o8zcdx

Power of the weak 2 ?

#3 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2018-June-15, 14:52

this was not the hand i intended to post
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#4 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2018-June-15, 14:55

Amazing after the BS GIB made i did not continue the event. Now I can't find the hand but let me write down the auction you will understand. From the daylong yesterday that i did not complete due to this board.

You see what i mean? Posted Image

#5 User is offline   johnu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-June-16, 01:27

What's the problem? This is GIB Standard 3rd suit not forcing. All the best robots play this, Deep Blue, AlphaGo, my instant pot pressure cooker, Alexa, Siri.

#6 User is offline   virgosrock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2018-June-16, 05:06

View Postjohnu, on 2018-June-16, 01:27, said:

What's the problem? This is GIB Standard 3rd suit not forcing. All the best robots play this, Deep Blue, AlphaGo, my instant pot pressure cooker, Alexa, Siri.

you forgot "hey google" johnu

#7 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2018-June-16, 21:13

View Postjohnu, on 2018-June-16, 01:27, said:

Either look at the auction again or look at your bridge knowledge. "3rd suit" terminology does not apply after inverted minor.

#8 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-June-16, 21:41

View PostMrAce, on 2018-June-16, 21:13, said:

Either look at the auction again or look at your bridge knowledge. "3rd suit" terminology does not apply after inverted minor.

If you haven't already realised, johnu finds the time to make a sarcastic response to every topic in this forum.

#9 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2018-June-16, 23:27

View Postsmerriman, on 2018-June-16, 21:41, said:

If you haven't already realised, johnu finds the time to make a sarcastic response to every topic in this forum.

Ok thanks.
Sarcasm is not the most internet friendly approach I guess, particularly for those of us whose native language is not English.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users