Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New android version Like or dislike

#1 User is offline   polly10 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-April-11, 09:04

I like to play the competitive acbl or bbo games. I do not like the new version on my tablet. I can not figure out how to look back after a hand is played to see if I played the wrong bid or did not play well. This used to be available on the acbl games.

Does this bother anyone else? Or, can you tell me how to do it in the new version.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2018-April-11, 09:28

View Postpolly10, on 2018-April-11, 09:04, said:

I like to play the competitive acbl or bbo games. I do not like the new version on my tablet. I can not figure out how to look back after a hand is played to see if I played the wrong bid or did not play well. This used to be available on the acbl games.

Does this bother anyone else? Or, can you tell me how to do it in the new version.

Tap the box that shows your current score and a window will pop up showing the hands you've played. You can then select a hand and see how you played it.

Or go to the History tab and select My Table. In that tab you can also see what happened at other tables (in the next version of the app this will be available in the above popup).

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users