BBO Discussion Forums: Profile picture causes last line of profile to get cut off - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Profile picture causes last line of profile to get cut off

#1 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-September-11, 22:49

Every so often someone's profile appears cut off to me, and I think I've discovered why.

When someone has uploaded a profile picture taller than the default square, the last line of their profile gets cut off.

Posted Image

(Apologies if any of these random people I used to test don't like their profile being here; though it is a public profile after all so don't think it'll be an issue).

If their profile is 4 lines long, you just see it cut off with no scrollbar; if 5 or longer, you see the scrollbar, but scrolling down still has the bottom cut off (including the bottom of the scrollbar itself).

This is in Firefox (though may happen in other browsers).

#2 User is offline   The_Badger 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge, Chess, Film, Literature, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition

Posted 2017-September-11, 23:03

Well spotted! Though (on a daft Badger note) maybe all of them are over 6'2" and they need a longer photo than most :)

Though I am also a bit concerned with your compatibility with these players too. (Only joking, smerri!)

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-September-12, 10:09

Thanks for the report. FYI, the HTML5 version that we're working hard on doesn't have this problem. It may not be high on our priority list to fix minor issues like this in the Flash app, but maybe if it's a simple fix it might happen.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users