Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mobile App Freezes on Android

#1 User is offline   lindaw1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-July-14, 15:32

This has been an ongoing problem for me for at least 2 years. I have finally decided to try and find a solution. Haha.
During the game my app "stops working". Sometimes I get a pop-up to tell me it has stopped. Usually it just freezes. I think I'm waiting for someone to bid when in fact it is my turn to play but I can't click on the screen.
Estimated frequency: 1:120 minutes of play.
Currently I use Android 7.1.2 on a Pixel XL. I had the same problem on my Samsung Galaxy note 3.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-July-15, 21:29

It's most likely a problem with your Internet connection. Do you have the problem with different WiFi hotspots?

#3 User is offline   rear_endus 

• Pip

Posted 2019-September-08, 13:07

BBO freezes up on Android device: I started having the same problem after my Android updated to the latest version. I believe it was the update installed on 7/30/2019-- perhaps the one before that. Previously, I never had any stability issues playing BBO on my phone. Now it happens routinely. More often than not, it's what ends my play for the day.

#4 User is offline   bobade 

• PipPip

Posted 2019-September-12, 17:19

I can't date it exactly, but for at least a month the BridgeBase app crashes on my Samsung G7 Android phone, usually during the animation of a card being played. I'm then offered to send feedback to BBO, which I do, but have never received a reply. The app is currently worthless. I can't even finish an 8 board challenge without a crash.

Please fix it!

#5 User is offline   Rahamin 

• Pip

Posted 2019-September-17, 12:10

I have many crashes on Samsung Galaxy tab S2, android 7. Every 15-45 minutes of playing.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users