BBO Discussion Forums: Challenge Event 8 - Open Discussion - BBO Discussion Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Challenge Event 8 - Open Discussion bridgebase.com/forums/topic/76476-event-8a-registration/page__st__20

#21 User is offline   gordontd 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-April-07, 00:59

View Postm1cha, on 2017-April-05, 11:14, said:

Yes but that does not help in a tournament with one challenge per opponent if you don't know in advance who you will play against; well unless you make all your possible opponents your friends which would make the friends lists kind of absurd. Or well, maybe it does help if you can select someone as a friend and then send a challenge which will be auto-accepted even if they did not select you as a friend. But that's not how I would like auto-accepting to work because you have no control at all on which of your incoming challenges are auto-accepted.

As long as you friend someone as soon as you know you are going to play against them, and the second to play issues the next challenge as soon as the first on is completed, this makes all the subsequent ones much easier to arrange and play.
Gordon Rainsford
London UK

#22 User is offline   m1cha 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-April-07, 19:21

View Postbarmar, on 2017-April-06, 11:00, said:

That's not how auto-accepting works. It only auto-accepts when you follow each other.

Thanks. I remembered you told us in a forum of one of the previous challenges but I did not remember which way it was.

View Postgordontd, on 2017-April-07, 00:59, said:

this makes all the subsequent ones much easier to arrange and play.

Yes, the subsequent ones.

#23 User is offline   ovncylmz 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-April-10, 16:49

Registration is now open -> http://www.bridgebas...on/page__st__20

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users